Most of the dirt that is difficult to remove on aluminum windows
is caused by the stains on the window for a long time, they will penetrate into aluminum window frames and are not easy to remove. At this time, we should choose the right tool and the right method to clean up.
1. For aluminum windows, use a soft cloth dampened with water or neutral detergent. Do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, let alone detergents with strong acid and alkali such as decontamination powder, toilet detergent, etc., which will corrode the surface of the profile.
2. The sealing top and glass glue are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of aluminum windows. If they fall off, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
3. Check the connection parts of aluminum crittall windows frequently, tighten the bolts in time, and replace the damaged aluminum window assembly. The vulnerable parts of aluminum doors and windows, such as positioning shaft pins, wind braces, and floor springs, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible. When aluminum windows are in use, the action should be light, and the push and pull should go with the flow; if you find it is difficult, do not pull or push, you should eliminate the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons why aluminum windows are difficult to push and pull. Keep the frame clean, especially the sliding groove. A vacuum cleaner can be used to remove the dust accumulation in the groove and the door seal top.
4. Or sprinkle some baking soda on the parts that need to be cleaned, especially in the corners where dirt is hidden. Sprinkle some white vinegar on the baking soda. At this time, they may react and generate bubbles, which is normal. Just leave it for 10-15 minutes and leave it alone. After 15 minutes, brush the dirt from both sides to the middle of the groove with a toothbrush. Wipe off the dirt with a paper towel from time to time. Finally, wipe it again with a rag for a more thorough cleaning. The rag was wrapped around the slender knife and could reach those small gaps. Compared with maintenance and cleaning methods 1 to 3, baking soda is the most environmentally friendly and non-toxic cleaning method. The window is where the air enters, so it is not recommended to use some chemical products to clean it.
5. If there are not very deep scratches on aluminum window frames, you can use toothpaste to fill in, but pay attention to use toothpaste with the same color as the frame, toothpaste has a very light filling effect.
In addition, in daily life, if it rains, after the rainy day, the wet glass and window frames should be wiped off in time, and special attention should be paid to dry the water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little engine oil or apply a layer of fire wax oil.
As a professional manufacturer of aluminum doors and windows
, we have introduced advanced CNC equipment and superb processing technology. We can also design and produce all kinds of aluminum profiles and crafts according to the needs of the market and customers. If you want to know about related customized services and solutions, please contact us immediately!