- Issue Time
Because of their excellent performance, aluminum swing doors are the first choice in many home decorations. This article will specifically introduce the installation and maintenance methods of aluminum swing doors.
The aluminum swing door is a kind of door that has no track underneath and can be opened inside and outside. This kind of door opens without noise and is beautiful and generous. Only when we install and maintain the aluminum door correctly in accordance with the following methods, can we use it more safely and comfortably.
1. Carefully open the package, take out the lock, and check whether the product and accessories are intact.
2. Open the lock tongue, turn the door leaf and the door frame into a vertical angle, take out the door leaf upwards and put it away.
3. Fold off the connecting aluminum bar under the door frame, and turn the fixing pieces on both sides of the door frame to a position suitable for installation.
4. Install the lock, and then adjust the switch lock to a state that meets the standard
5. Push the door frame into the entrance hole from the front of the door hole to determine the front and back position of the door frame.
6. Special attention must be paid to the flatness and verticality of the door frame must be adjusted with a level before installation of the aluminum swing door, and the opening distance of the door leaf between the door lock frame and the door hinge frame must be adjusted.
7. After confirming that there is no problem in adjusting the size, fix the door frame fixing piece on the wall.
8. Reinsert the door leaf into the split hinge of the door frame and check whether the door leaf is opened smoothly and firmly.
Don't hang heavy objects on the door
Do not hang heavy objects on the aluminum swing door. When opening and closing the door leaf, do not use excessive force or open the angle too large. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass to avoid safety accidents.
Wipe with a soft cotton cloth
When cleaning the aluminum casement door, do not step on the aluminum frame or pull the aluminum frame for support. When removing surface stains, use a soft cotton cloth to wipe, because it is easy to scratch the surface of the aluminum alloy door with a hard cloth. If the stain is too heavy, you can use a neutral cleaner or a special furniture cleaner to deal with these stains. You can't directly rinse it with water or wipe it with a cloth that is too wet, this will corrode the surface of the aluminum door.
Note that the cloth soaked in neutral reagent or moisture should not be placed on the surface of the aluminum alloy door for a long time, otherwise it will soak the surface and cause the surface finish material to change color. After it rains, wipe dry the wet glass and door and window frames in time.
Don’t rub too much at the corners of the aluminum swing door
Be careful not to rub the edges and corners of the aluminum alloy door too much, otherwise the paint on the edges and corners will fall off. When the hardware accessories are loose, it is best to ask the professional of the manufacturer to repair it. When using aluminum flat doors, avoid sharp objects from damaging the surface of the glass.
Regular maintenance of aluminum swing doors can not only reduce the probability of many failures, but also extend its service life. If you have any doubts about the installation and maintenance of aluminum swing doors after reading the above, you can contact us for professional solutions.
As a professional manufacturer of aluminum doors and windows, we have accumulated many years of experience in manufacturing and production in this field. We have advanced equipment and technology, strictly follow the standard production, and carry out strict quality management on the products, so that we can provide customers with high-quality and safe products. Our perfect management team can provide professional customized services and good solutions according to your needs. If you want to buy our high-quality aluminum doors, please contact us immediately!